Thursday, January 29, 2009






I cannot believe Tyler is in scouts already. He is a wolf and loving it. Although his leaders are putting up with 10 boys that are very excited(to say it nicely). I love that Ty is getting older. He says the funniest things and is fun to hold a conversation with. He is a good helper when you can talk him into it. He loves to play video games and is awesome at Guitar Hero-World Tour. He likes to sing and play the drums the best.


Our next addition comes in less than 12 weeks. Yes, I am counting. I am getting fatter every day. Since I stopped throwing up, I figured I had no excuse but to start exercising. So the treadmill is actually being used now. We are having a boy and thinking about the name William Michael, he would go by Will. We are open for suggestions, if you have any.


Frank is working hard. I hardly ever see him. He gets home from his one job and is off to the next. I am so grateful for all he does for us.




4 comments:

chelon:) said...

it is great to have you blogging again! i hope that things are well. i love the name you chose. i am sure he will be beautiful! i can't wait to hear all about it. xoxo

Heather said...

holy freakers - you updated your blog! I love Tyler too - he makes me laugh so dang hard! Don't even talk to me about getting fatter every day! I'm a huge cow and no matter what I do, this baby won't come out!

jen Whetman said...

Tyler looks great in his Scouting uniform! I hope he enjoys all of the many cool things he may learn from that program. They do a lot of fun projects and outings, just keep encouraging him to go, it's a great out for him (and you)...

don bagley said...

Lisa: Good to see you "back on the air". Enjoy the kids while they are young. They change quite a bit as they get older. Still love them though. Both our new little grandsons are special. You must have done something right to be blessed with such special children. Looking forward to Friday--and, the Cirque with Erin. Be lots of fun. Grandpa B.