Tuesday, October 7, 2008


























I know, I know I am a very bad blogger. Frank finally showed me how to download pictures onto the laptop. I am not computer literate or computer friendly by any means.

Anyways, we are going to have another baby at the end of April. All the family is excited. I have been visiting the inside of a toilet most of the time the last 6 weeks. Yes, vomiting is a part of my life-and the other hormone parts of being pregnant. The kids are being pretty tolerable since most of the time when I am not required to do anything I lay on the couch and veg. You can tell Frank gets sick of it by the look on his face or else he does not talk to me. Overall though, he is pretty tolerable of me. Last night he went grocery shopping for me after 11:30. I was impressed.

The kids are back in school and loving it. (I am too, but not sure if admitting that is the nicest thing) Erin is quite enamoured with everything. Tyler is doing well. They both love their teachers. Tyler has been a great help to me over the last few weeks. Sophia has been loving her time with me when her siblings are gone. She is always by my side. I am learning a lot about her, I am definitely learning how to enjoy her more.

We had some bad news about a month ago. Frank's father was diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma. Since then he has started chemo. We are worried for him and praying for him constantly. We love you Don!

The fall is definitely here and it feels great. I love seeing the leaves on the trees change colors. I absolutely love Halloween. My kids are already waiting for it to get here..






5 comments:

Sara said...

Congrats on the baby, I hope you get feeling better soon, that is no fun at all! I'm sorry to hear about Frank's dad, your family will be in our prayers.

chelon:) said...

your back :) !! congrats on the soon to be new addition! i hope that you feel better. it was great to catch up with you a while back :) hope all is well...miss you!

Stott Family 5 said...

congrats on the new baby!! That is great news, hope you are loving your new house...it's nice to see you back again:)

Heather said...

Holy cow, it's a miracle! You posted - finally! I look like a cow in my picture and demand a retake. Am I buff, or fat? Hmmm...maybe just pregnant? It's nice to hear how my Tyler, Erin and Sophia are doing. Now I'm waiting for some pics of them.

Aussie Sue said...

Can't wait to see you!!! How many more days? Where are we going to eat? See you soon. Sorry to hear about the sad news - I know how hard that can be.....

Send our love to all the family!♥