Friday, May 2, 2008

Spring-or not!

O.K. Seriously! I finally got my pictures on here. They are a little big I know. But they are on here and I will mess around with them some more. Anyways, for the next 2 months I think the only thing we are doing is playing baseball. Whether it is Tyler or Erin's game or both at the same time. The kids are totally loving it though. Erin plays T-ball and Tyler plays machine pitch. then of course Sophia is running all over the place without shoes on. I can barely keep it together while watching the game and watching Sophia. And this weather in Utah. What a joke! Yesterday May 1st-and snowing! That's all I have to say about that.



The kids are outside on the sports court riding their scooters. Today it is sunny but a little cold. The girls and I went to my cousin Esther's house for lunch today. Her parents house brings back awesome childhood memories. Anyways, I will keep working on my blog. Don't give up on me!

5 comments:

chelon:) said...

i found you!! how are you girl?? i love the blogging thing...it is so nice to keep caught up on peoples lives!! i hope that all is well and look forward to reading more about you and your fam. miss you girl xoxo

Stott Family 5 said...

Hey Lisa, I am sick of this weather, and just waiting until it gets a little warmer anything would be better than the snow in may! You kids are super-gorgeous and I can see so much of you in them! Our friends moved into their house this week. How is your house coming, it sure looks pretty. Can't wait to see your cute family down here on Wellington! Let me know when you move in and I'll send Danny over to help!!!

Esther said...

Lisa,

We need to get together more often. I love your pictures. Erin looks just like you in that picture. Thanks for the fun afternoon.

Es

Sara said...

Yahoo for your blog!!! and your kids are beautiful!!

arianabanana said...

AWWWWW!!! Your kids are soooo cute. THey all look like you but Erin TOTALLY looks like you! Cute stuff!!! Post a bigger pic of you and your hubby so I can see it better! Im totally bummed! I was in Utah the last 2 weeks, and I would have totally come and visted you if I had known where you were! Oh, well, next time!